Hihi, nice to meet you! (*＾▽＾)／ I’m skullface (she/her) and I’m a Design Engineer dual-wielding compassion and cuteness, using my interdisciplinary background to make positive impact and leave a trail of glitter in my wake.
As a tween who liked playing on the computer more than playing outside, I fell in love with design as soon as I found out it had a name. I practice design as code, as strategy, as content, as experience, as visual expression — as the native medium of the world wide web. I’m a Design Engineer with a focus on growth, inclusivity, and operations (♥ accessibility, representation, clear async comms, marketing 📈, codifying and re-calibrating processes, and great documentation). Design can’t save the world, but we have an immense responsibility as technology practicioners to do the most good as we serve business goals.
ClarityShowing AND telling
IntentionLeading with purpose
OpennessRemoving barriers to entry
Recognition and publication
- The Secret Loves of Geek Girls + The Secret Loves of Geek Girls: Redux, contributing author + artist (2016 – 2018)
- Cards Against Humanity SDCC zine, contributing artist (2017)
- “Moon Prism Power — Sailor Moon Art Show” at The Galallery, San Francisco, CA, featured artist (2016)
- Dribbble, Timeout interview (2016)
- Kickstarter, Fashion campaign feature + Staff Pick (2015)
- Bit Bash, Chicago, IL, featured artist (2014)